Mutton/Beef (boneless) :12.5Kgs
Turmeric powder :10gms
Whole Red Chillies:40gms
Peppercorn (whole) 20Gms
Curry leaves 2Bunches
Coconut oil 150Ml
1. Clean mutton and cut them into cubes/or beef into strips .
2. Crack open the coconut chop into small pieces.
3. Chop the shallots fine.
6. Roast and powder coriander seeds, whole red chillies.
7. Roast and Powder Cinnamon Cloves and Peppercorn.
8. Roast onion and garlic and grind to a fine paste.
9. Prepare Ginger paste and Juliennes.
1. Cook the Mutton/Beef till tender Keep aside.2. Shallow fry chopped coconut with turmeric (in coconut oil) keep aside.
3. In the same oil add the shallot and garlic paste, curry leaves and Ginger paste.
4. Add the powdered coriander and red chili.4. Add the cooked mutton/beef to the sautéed masala and cook for about 10 minutes on slow fire.5. Add fried coconut, Cinnamon Cloves and Peppercorn powder and salt to taste.6. Garnish with ginger Juliennes.