No of Portions 100
1. Slit the chillies and remove the seeds.
2Peel and cut potatoes in quarters boil.
1. Heat oil in a degchi add cumin and crackle it, add asafetida, turmeric, Red Chili powder.
2. Add the boiled potatoes to this masala; add salt and dry mango powder .Cook for a short period of time.
3. Cool the potatoes and mash them coarsely.
4. Fill this mixture in the chillies .And sauté them. (Chillies can be tied with a cotton string before sautéing). They can alternatively be baked in a greased trey at 200 degree Celsius for 30-50 minutes.
STANDARD: Whole chilies stuffed with a pungent filling of potatoeswith a predominant
Sour taste of raw mango powder and flavor of cumin. CHILIES MUST RETAIN THEIR GREEN COLOR AND SHAPE.