No. of Portions – 100
Water for kneading
Pre – preparation:
1. Sieve wheat flour, maida and salt together
2. Add to it 1/2 tsp ajwain and 4 tsp refined oil or melted ghee.
1. Knead a dough with some luke warm water.
2. Take a roll from this dough and roll it like a chapatti.
3. Then make a fan from this round as done by children out of a paper to make lachhas.
4. Again make a roll.
5. Role like a chapati just from a single side.
6. And keep on hot tawa.
7. Put some pudina leaves and dhania leaves by wetting your hands on one side of the paratha.
8. Cook using oil or ghee.
Good layered paratha, light green in colour, with a good flavour of mint.